Friday, May 27, 2016

I wonder about the world we live in.


How true is this statement!  I do wonder about this world that I send my children out into.  The voices from the Great and Spacious Building are louder than ever and temptations were never greater.  I am grateful for the wisdom and counsel from prophets that has helped us create a Gospel-centered home. We aren't perfect but we are precise.  We rarely miss nightly family scripture and prayer and have recently added watching 1 conference address before we start reading our scriptures.  Doing this hasn't guaranteed us that we would be free from trials or that our children wouldn't transgress God's commandments but we have felt the blessing of having the Spirit in our home and the peace it brings! At the end of the day (some more chaotic than others) we all gather to talk, pray, read and many times laugh (thank you Colby)!

No comments: