Friday, January 16, 2009

Masey

Masey was not terribly excited to go on this trip. Over 2 weeks away from friends can be very painful in the life of a teenager. Somehow she survived by texting, minor complaining and sleeping.


We did manage to capture her smiling on a few occasions, I'm not sure if this was by mistake, courtesy or she was genuinely having a good time. I'd like to think she did enjoy (on a small scale) her time with family because we sure enjoy her.

All joking aside, she is just an amazing person and an example to me. Despite what many say, I love having teenagers in the home and they have all chosen such good friends who are delightful to have around. I am going to miss Masey terribly as she ventures off to BYU this fall (Doyle and I cant speak of it without getting emotional). We are so happy with the girl -woman- you have grown up to be.

2 comments:

paigernate said...

i CANNNOT believe that masey and carter are headed off to college this year! there is just something that sounds terribly wrong about that! they should still be little kids eating rat poison and running around playing power rangers or something :)!! we miss you guys so so much and hopefully can see you sometime soon!

Unknown said...

We are going to be crying like babies at graduation huh!! Everytime I say my little niece is graduating, I feel a big lump in my throat!! I love that girl!!