Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey

OK it wouldn't be polite to list my baby's age because he will forever be 30 to me! We had a little surprise party for Doyle before we left Arizona so that my family could celebrate with us.
Now I have made a lot of stupid decisions in my life but marrying you was THE single best choice I have made. You are my best friend, support system and partner in crime. To the greatest man I know....Happy Birthday!
As a small token of my love I made Doyle his favorite chocolate mayo cake! And may I add, it was delicious.
Hey baby you are just getting better with age! I'm not sure if 8 kids is keeping us young or aging us faster. All I know is you better be stickin' around for another 47 years....opps sorry babe.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Gomes Family said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Doyle.

juels said...

Hey Doyle!! Hope you had a fantastic birthday! We STILL miss you guys tons!

paigernate said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Doyle! i am sure the 8 kids is keeping ya young... young and strong like hercules! (do you remember that?!?!)