Monday, September 29, 2008

Cousins

Colby found his match in Mathew. Mathew would say "where's that guy?" Colby took Mathews punches like a man and dished out a few himself. Notice in one of the pictures in another post how Mathew has his arm around Colb.
This is my favorite photo of the trip. Matt and his little Maria. She is a total daddy's girl. I only wish she would have let me hold her and kiss those sweet cheeks.
Rain drenched but still smiling. All my girls loved Amber and would fight over who would sit by her.
Brooklyn and Amber where like two peas in a pod. They were stuck together the entire time holding hands, hugging and chatting like old friends. Brooky cried quite a few tears over Amber's leaving. She still asks me when she gets to ride in a plane and see her best friend Amber.



No comments: