Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Six Flags

We spent the day after graduation at Six Flags in Gurnee, IL to celebrate.

Eli loved Six Flags. He wanted to ride every ride there. He tried to convince us that he was old enough to do the roller coasters. We did take him on one that he was tall enough for called the wizzer (thinking it would scare him and he would stop asking us to go on the big ones) Nope, he absolutely loved it. He got off and yelled "That was AWESOME". Fun kid.

Kate on the other hand wouldnt even go on the kiddie roller coasters or anything that looked a little fast. And she is our sassy, spunky, 'I can do whatever I like' child. Brooklyn wasnt quite sure where she fit in. She wasnt tall enough for big kid rides yet bored to tears on the kiddie ones. Its tough being in between because she really wants to go with
the big kids.

I was lucky enough to only have to bear a few kiddie rides before I got to go with the big kids on the BIG roller coasters. Loved the Superman but realized I am not 16 anymore after riding rollercoasters all day I had the worst headache. Man it stinks getting old!

Grandpa was the designated driver for the kiddie bunch. He was happy to watch the 4 little ones most of the day (he claimed it was so I could ride the roller coasters but I think the little ones are just his speed).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: